Saturday 2 March 2013

Flower Treat Holder

The weather here in not so sunny Queensland is keeping many of us indoors, so today I thought that I would make some flower treat holders. I first saw some that Kris had made, following a tutorial at Stamp Academy . They have the most amazing tutorials there and the projects are so easy with step by step instructions both by video and PDF. I loosely based mine on those, instead of using Hearts a Flutter and the coordinating framelets, I used Fun Flowers Bigz L die and using the large and the smaller flower, I ran the DSP through the Big Shot. Some of the DSP is current and some is not. I was using up what I had on my work bench...so much better to use it up than have to put it away! I also used some non SU Jumbo type brads in the shape of a flower and some others that I either tied a bow on or threaded ribbon through the eyelets of them. I basically followed the instructions supplied. I filled the cello bags with M & M's and Smarties. I know the grandies will love these. Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love them Gwen. They look so lovely & yep bet your grandkids had a great time eating. TFS

    ReplyDelete